Maine Maritime Museum, an internationally recognized cultural institution located on the Kennebec River in Bath is hiring for seasonal Café Associates.
Maine Maritime Museum is looking for individuals to join our Guest Services team and provide exceptional customer service to our guests while preparing and serving food and maintaining food safety and cleanliness standards. The café is open May through October, seven days per week.
Specific duties include:
• Ability to represent the museum in a friendly and professional manner and to communicate effectively with guests, staff and volunteers.
• Ability to perform a range of duties involved with preparing and/or serving foods.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of food safety standards
• Ability to utilize the POS system
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work independently
• Competent math and computer skills
• Flexible schedule with ability to work weekends
• Previous food service experience is preferred, but not required
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk over irregular terrain and lift 35 lbs
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.