Donors like you preserve, share, and celebrate Maine’s maritime history and heritage. Please consider a gift to support Maine Maritime Museum today.
Your unrestricted gift of $1,000 or more in a year qualifies you as a Compass Circle supporter. Compass Circle members receive special announcements from the Executive Director and exclusive invitations to unique and fun events, programs, and tours.
Donors who give each month through the recurring gift program also receive special announcements from the Executive Director and exclusive invitations to unique and fun events, programs, and tours.
Maine Maritime Museum is a registered 501(c)3 charity with an EIN of 01-0271477.
Other ways to donate:
- By check, made out to Maine Maritime Museum
Mail to: Development Office
Maine Maritime Museum
243 Washington Street
Bath, ME 04530
- For gifts of stock, contact the Development Director Rebecca Roche at (207) 443-1316 ext. 327 for transfer instructions.
- If your employer has a Matching Gift Program, please consider taking advantage of it to magnify the impact of your gift. See your corporate program administrator for the proper form to initiate the process.
Questions? Call (207) 443-1316, ext 327 or email us
Maine Maritime Museum collects and uses identifying information from persons donating to the museum.
By policy of the Board of Trustees, the museum does not sell, trade, or rent names, mailing and email addresses, or telephone numbers with any other entity. Annual gift reports or special reports distributed to supporters of the museum or to distinct members of the public (such as elected officials) may contain identifying donor information unless the donor indicates in writing a preference to remain anonymous. All fundraising forms provide the donor with the option to indicate this preference.
Donor information collected by the museum will be used in the following ways:
- Creation of donation receipts and acknowledgments
- Informing donors of upcoming events and other museum activities
- Internal analysis, trending, and record keeping
- Future mailings and fundraising notifications
- Donor comments may be used in promotional materials with permission of the donor.
Only authorized museum personnel may access personal and financial information possessed by the museum. The museum utilizes a third-party encrypted payment processing service and credit card related information is gathered only to complete the transaction. In instances where bank account numbers or other data are submitted to us, that data is held in secure files within the museum. To accommodate requests for regular and recurring gifts, the museum will obtain written authorization from the donor to store their confidential payment information.
For questions or comments on this policy, or if you wish to be removed from our postal and e-mail contact lists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maine Maritime Museum endorses this Donor Bill of Rights.