Donation Request Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in Maine Maritime Museum for your nonprofit organization’s fundraising efforts. Our museum connects people to the past, present, and future of Maine’s waterways and their global reach.
- Requesting organization must be an IRS classified 501(c)3 charitable organization, a nonprofit organization in good standing with their state, or a school. You must provide the organization’s tax ID.
- Requests will only be accepted from organizations located in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Massachusetts.
- The museum does not fulfill requests from religious or political organizations (this includes religiously affiliated schools).
- Requests should be made at least four weeks prior to the date of the event. Donations are not guaranteed. Please limit your requests to one per organization, per year.
- Donation requests for cash will not be considered.
- Individuals fundraising on behalf of an organization need a representative from that organization to contact us directly.
"*" indicates required fields
Please note: Submission does not guarantee that your request will be fulfilled.
Maine Maritime Museum is a proud member of the Midcoast community. We receive hundreds of donation requests annually, and as a nonprofit organization, we are unfortunately unable to fulfill every donation request. If you meet all of the above criteria, but your request was not approved, please keep us in mind in the future. We wish you the very best in your fundraising efforts!
Learn about free admission opportunities at Maine Maritime Museum.