- This event has passed.
Lighthouse Lovers Cruise (4 hours)
August 1 @ 3:30 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:30 pm on Saturday, repeating until August 29, 2020
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until September 26, 2020
See up to 10 of Maine’s most iconic lighthouses: Doubling Point Light, Kennebec Range Lights, Squirrel Point Light, Perkins Island Light, Pond Island Light, Seguin Island Light, Cuckolds Light, Ram Island Light, Burnt Island Light, and Hendricks Head Light.
Running Saturdays at 3:30 pm through August 29.
Members $43; nonmembers $53; 6-12 years $35; under 6 $6
• Online reservations are encouraged
• Cruise capacity is reduced to 25 passengers per trip
• Guests must maintain physical distancing of 6 feet while on board
• Face coverings must be worn while on the main deck or when physical distance cannot be maintained
• Out-of-state passengers must have quarantined for 14 days prior to boarding the vessel or have negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of arriving in Maine. Residents of Connecticut, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, and Vermont, are exempt from this requirement.