“When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
Enjoy a beautiful evening with the people you love most, and leave the details to us. New for 2020: Micro Weddings at the museum are an unique and elegant option for parties of up to 20 people. The museum’s Event Planner will coordinate all logistics with an award-winning team of vendors to create your unforgettable event.
Micro Wedding Package includes:
- 5-hour event for up to 20 people
- Dockside ceremony aboard the 1906 schooner Mary E (alternate indoor location Sewall Hall)
- A professional officiant to perform your ceremony
- Ceremony seating
- Reception in Long Reach Hall or on riverside deck (weather permitting)
- Personal florals for two and a centerpiece
- Passed hors d’ouvres, entree, dessert
- Beer, wine, and champagne toast
- Tables, chairs, linens, tableware, and glassware
- Servers (and gratuity)
- On-site coordinator
Contact us to learn more about Micro Weddings at the museum!