“When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
Enjoy a beautiful evening with the people you love most, and leave the details to us. Micro Weddings at the museum are an unique and elegant option for parties of up to 40 people. The museum’s Event Planner will coordinate all logistics with an award-winning team of vendors to create your unforgettable event.
Micro Wedding Package includes:
- 5-hour event for up to 40 people
- Dockside ceremony aboard the 1906 schooner Mary E (alternate indoor location Sewall Hall)
- A professional officiant to perform your ceremony
- Ceremony seating
- Reception in Long Reach Hall or on riverside deck (weather permitting)
- Personal florals for two and a centerpiece
- Passed hors d’ouvres, entree, dessert
- Beer, wine, and champagne toast
- Tables, chairs, linens, tableware, and glassware
- Servers (and gratuity)
- On-site coordinator
Contact us to learn more about Micro Weddings at the museum!