Tour Operator Information
Why should you include Maine Maritime Museum as one of your New England destinations?
- Conveniently located just 20 minutes from Freeport and just 1.2 miles off US Route 1 on the way to Boothbay Harbor
- Located on a picturesque 20-acre campus on the banks of the Kennebec River
- Docent-guided tours of the historic Percy & Small Shipyard, Victorian-era home, and 1906 schooner Mary E
- View traditional wooden boatbuilding techniques in our Boatshop
- Explore Maine’s most famous fishery in the Lobstering & Maine Coast exhibit
Seasonally, take your maritime exploration one step further with a Kennebec River cruise. On our one-hour Shipyards & Lighthouses Cruise, your guests will connect to Maine’s seafaring history in a memorable way – seeing destroyers being built at Bath Iron Works, viewing two lighthouses and breathtaking natural scenery.
Our current group admission rate is $13 per person for groups of 15 or more who make advance arrangements. Additional fees apply for cruises.
- Two complimentary admissions per group for a driver and guide
- Front door unloading and plenty of free bus parking
- Food service and use of Long Reach Hall may be available at an additional cost with advance notice
For more information or to schedule a visit, call 207.443.1316 x 322 or e-mail email@example.com.